Altura guard is a system that allows you to verify the ownership of an EVM-compatible address in any application without needing any web3 code.
Altura guard is a way of authenticating users; however, you may use an alternative method if you choose to.
- A user inputs their wallet address in your application.
- Your application should then prompt the user for their Altura Guard code from the Altura marketplace.
- The user then visits the Altura marketplace, connects their wallet, and obtains their Altura Guard code from their profile page.
- The user then inputs their Altura Guard code into your application.
- Your application requests our system, passing in the user's address and Altura Guard Code.
- Our system then checks if the code is valid for the user's address and returns a response to your application.
Altura Guard codes renew every 60 seconds.